MAULANA AZAD NATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP
(Ministry of Ministry Affairs, Govt. of India)
Maulana Azad National Scholarship Department of Maulana Azad Education Foundation has been Application for online Scholarship Scheme on 2015 Season “Female / Minority Students only”. www.maef.nic.in
Online Applications have been invited from Maulana Azad National Scholarship Department of Maulana Azad Education Foundation has been Application for online Scholarship Scheme on 2015 Season “Female / Minority Students only”. The applicants have to apply by a prescribed form format before the time period has finish 2015. The applicants who are interested in the Maulana Azad Education Foundation Students Scholarship can read the details like what will be the selection process, what will be the applying process.
Scholarship Amount: - RS. – 12,000/-
SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME: -
- All Over India Female / Minority Scholarship Scheme
- National Scholarship Scheme
- National Merit Scholarship Scheme
- D.P.I Special Stipend Scheme
- Hindi Scholarship Scheme
- Candidates are apply on the Indian Government Scholarship Scheme only and Related to the Indian education.
- All Over India Government provides Scholarship many institutes, and students should be part of this school.
- 40% to 60% or 100% reservation in scholarship for Minority / Girls
APPLICATION ONLINE WEBSITE: - www.maef.nic.in
Candidates are invited immediate Form fill up and send to this Address along with the all documents and Xerox copy of signature gazetted officer before ending the time.
1. Address Residential Proof (Attested).
2. Good Academic Record Mark sheet (Attested).
3. Cast Certificate (Attested).
4. Educational Certificate (Attested). Madhamick pass with 50% marks
5. Computer Certificate (Attested).
6. Category (Attested).
7. Income Certificate Father / Mother (Attested) under the 3.00 Lakh yearly.
8. Handicaped certificate (Handicaped Candidates only).
9. 2 copy of pass port size Resent photograph.
WEBSITE OF INDIA OTHERS GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP: -
Online Application Process: -
Online Registration Process: - First open the website www.maef.nic.in then click the “Registration” Click open the Online Application form uploaded the photo, Signature and Register automatically.
Then open the Mode of Payment option and payment Examination Fees online and offline through.
And online payment internet banking facilities also available.
That time a Registration No. and Password printed out eminently.
Taken the e-receipt and on copy print out of this e-receipt
Address: - Maulana Azad Education Foundation (Ministry of Ministry Affairs, Govt. of India), Social Justice Service Centre, Chelmsford Road, New Delhi- 110055.