KARNATAKA GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP
Karnataka Government has been Application for online Scholarship Scheme on 2014- 2015 Season “Post Matric Students”. www.karepass.cgg.gov.in
Online Applications have been invited from Karnataka Government has been Application for online Scholarship Scheme on 2014- 2015 Season “Post Matric Students”. The applicants have to apply by a prescribed form format before the time period has finish 2014-2015. The applicants who are interested in the Karnataka Government Students Scholarship can read the details like what will be the selection process, what will be the applying process.
SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME: -
- Post Matric Students SC/ST/OBC Minority Community
ELIGIBLE CANDIDATES: -
- Candidates are apply on the Karnataka Government Scholarship Scheme only and Related to the Karnataka education.
- Karnataka Government provides Scholarship many institutes, and students should be part of this school.
- 40% to 60% or 100% reservation in scholarship for Boys / Girls
APPLICATION ONLINE WEBSITE: - www.karnataka.gov.in
Candidates are invited immediate Form fill up and send to this Address along with the all documents and Xerox copy of signature gazetted officer before ending the time.
1. Address Residential Proof (Attested).
2. Good Academic Record Mark sheet (Attested).
3. Cast Certificate (Attested).
4. Educational Certificate (Attested).
5. Computer Certificate (Attested).
6. Category (Attested).
7. Income Certificate Father / Mother (Attested) under the 3.00 Lakh yearly.
8. Handicaped certificate (Handicaped Candidates only).
9. 2 copy of pass port size Resent photograph.
WEBSITE OF KARNATAKA GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP: -
Online Application Process: -
Online Registration Process: - First open the website www.karepass.cgg.gov.in then click the “Registration” Click open the Online Application form uploaded the photo, Signature and Register automatically.
That time a Registration No. and Password printed out eminently.
Taken the e-receipt and on copy print out of this e-receipt