(WBPSC) W.B.C.S EXAMINATION CHANGED SYLLABUS
West Bengal Government 2014 W.B.C.S Examination Advertisement are published coming soon. The examination syllabus are changed this year. All the West Bengal Government Departmental “ Officer” post job Advertisement are published in this week. The W.B.C.S Council are declared the notice all the applicant , application are only Online Application are applicable in 2014 W.B.C.S Examination.
Online Website: www.pscwbonline.gov.in
All the stream of Graduate pass candidates are applicable for apply the post, and this year final year degree course examination candidates should also applicable. Age A,C,D Group- 21 to 32 years of age, Group B- (West Bengal Police Service) 20 to 32 years of age. West Bengal SC 5 years , OBC 3 years and Handicaped 13 years of age relaxation. This age relaxation are applicable only for West Bengal candidates, not any other State should taken this age relaxation.
Candidate should written English, Bengali and Read English, Bengali Language.
W.B.C.S 2014 Examination whole Syllabus are found to this Website: www.karmosangsthan.com ‘ Download Forms ‘ LINK.
W.B.C.S Examination are in 4 Group of job- : Group -A , Group -B , Group -C , Group –D. Height Megerment are needed Only the Group –B candidates 1.65 Miter Men, and 1.50 Miter Women candidates.
Candidates selection are in hand only the WBPSC, 2014 West Bengal Public Service Commission ( Executive) Examination.
First examination are Preliminary, this examination date are in the month of “June”. Then pass out candidates are going through the next main examination.
Any other information visit this website: www.pscwb.org.in
Preliminary Examination are in General Studies 200 objective type Multiple Choice Question, all the question have 1 Marks and negative also time 2.30 hours.
Total 8 Subject- 1)English Composition, 2)General Science, 3)National and International Matter, 4)Indian History, 5)Indian Geography, 6)Indian Economy, 7)Indian National Protest, 8)General Mental Ability.
- Scheme of the Preliminary Examination: The Preliminary Examination will consist of only one paper, viz., a paper on General Studies. The paper will be of an objective type consisting of 200 multiple-choice questions. The paper will carry 200 marks ad will be of 2 an half hours duration. The standard of the paper will be of the level of knowledge as expected of a graduate of any faculty of a recognized University. The paper will include questions covering the following fields of knowledge: a) English Composition 25 Marks, b) General Science 25 Marks, c) Current events of National & International Importance 25 Marks, d) History of India 25 Marks, e) Geography of India with special reference to West Bengal 25 Marks, f) Indian Polity and Economy 25 Marks, g) Indian National Movement 25 Marks, h) General Mental Ability 25 Marks.
An outline of the syllabus is given in Appendix – 1
The preliminary Examination is meant to serve as a Screening taste only for the purpose of selection of candidates for the Main Examination. The marks obtained in this examination by the candidates will not be considered for final selection. Only those candidates who will be declared qualified at the Preliminary Examination in a year will be eligible for admission to the W.B.C.S. (Exe.) etc. (Main) Examination of that year.
- Scheme of the Main Examination: The Main Examination will consist of six Compulsory papers and one optional subject (Only for candidates applying for group A and/ or B ) to be chosen by the candidates from the list of optional subjects given below. There will be two papers of the optional subject of 200 marks each. Each paper, Compulsory or Optional, will carry 200 marks and will be of 3 hours duration. Out of six compulsory paper four paper i.e. a) General Studies-1, b) General Studies- 2, c) The constitution of India and Indian Economy including role and functions of Reserve Bank of India and d) Arithmetic and Test of Reasoning will be of MCQ Type to be answered in OMR answered sheets. Remaining two compulsory paper i.e. Paper – 1 Paper – 2 will be of conventional examination.
Preliminary Examination pass out candidates have to 4 Group Examination – A, B, C, D. Main Examination should be 1200 Marks, 6 Subject.
1) First Paper- Bengali/ Hindi/ Urdu/ Nepali/ Saowtali Letter Writing 150 Letter.
2) Second Paper- English Letter Writing 150 letter Drafting, Pressing, Composition, Hindi/ Urdu/ Nepali/ Saowtali Letter Writing 150 Letter English Translate.
3) Third Paper – General Studies -1 ( National Movement along with Indian History and West Bengal Special Reference along with Indian Geography).
4) Forth Paper - General Studies -11 ( Science, Scientific and Technological Advancement, Environment, General Knowledge and Current Affairs).
5) Fifth Paper – Indian Law, Indian Economy.
6) Sixth Paper – Arithmetic and Taste of Rezoning.
All the paper have to 200 Marks, and 3 hours time.