I.S.C. and I.C.S.E Board are declared this year 2014 Examination Result Separately. I.S.C. and I.C.S.E this two are in a separate Board in India, all over India basis school are in placed. Mainly in the town area this type of school are placed. Kolkata, Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Nagpur, Nashik, Noida, Lokhnow, Baranasi, Orisha, Darjeeling, Gangtok, Ranchi, Pathna, Ahmedabad, Punjab, UP, Madhya Pradesh, Goa and some other pleases also situated in this school.

This year examination is completed in 2 and half months ago, Record amount of students are given their examination on this year. This YEAR I.S.C examination candidates – 70 Thousand & I.C.S.E examination candidates – 1 Lack  and 60 Thousand.

In past year I.S.C. and I.C.S.E board are declared result along, but this year result is declared separately.


I.S.C. – 17th May, Saturday 2014.
I.C.S.E -  21st May, Wednesday  2014.

I.S.C Council chairman ‘JERY ARATHUN’ has spoke Students are Admissions Higher Education in Famous Collage, that’s why result are decaled very first. On the other hand Kerala, Tamil nadu, Andhra Pradesh Board Result are in declared.

Result are published on the official website of council - www.cisce.org

First open the website click the ‘RESULTS 2014’, council have to give all the candidates personal identity no. (Unic ID), date of birth and Unic ID are Wright down the page and know your result immediate.  

Also know the result   www.karmosangsthan.com   visit this site and simply click the Result link.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top